Malaysian food is a delectable fusion of various diverse cultures predominantly Malay, Chinese and Indian. At LaZat, you will be introduced to some of the traditional favourites like Curry Laksa, Nasi Lemak, Char Koay Teow, Dhall and lots of others too.
Itinerary for Regular Classes
MORNING (AM) CLASS
- 0715 – 0745 Pick Up from hotels/accommodation from KL City Centre
- 0800 – 0900 Market Tour and Quick Local Breakfast at the Market
- 0900 – 0915 Trip To LaZat’s House
- 0920 – 1230 Cooking and Lunch
- 1245 Good Bye ;(
AFTERNOON (PM) CLASS (For Group Class, Min 5 Person)
- 1400 – 1430 Pick Up from hotels/accommodation from KL City Centre
- 1500 – 1700 Cooking and Early Dinner
- 1715 Good Bye ;(
* For Saturday and Sunday classes; pick up time should be between 0815 – 0845; class finish by 1345
* Afternoon (PM) Class and Sunday (AM) Class only open for Group with Min 5 Person.